ICD Conference: Frequently Asked Questions
- When will the conference take place? Where is it located?
The 2020 ICD Annual Conference will take place April 10-11, 2020 at the Roma Congressi Center, in Rome, Italy
- How can I register? What are the registration rates?
You can send your abstract or full paper in the registration page. For rates, the fee starts from Eur 250, you can calculate it based on your needs in the registration page.
- What does my registration fee include?
Registration fees for the ICD International Conference include admittance to all two days of the conference, catering (welcome cocktail lunch, coffee break), badge, bag, pen, block notes, publication of abstract and full paper in Proceedings, publication of full paper in Journal and certificate of participation.
- May I attend the event without registering?
Yes, you can attend as listener.
- How can I reserve a hotel room, and what are the rates?
You can see the list of Hotels suggested from the organizer and you should provide be yourself to book the hotel. We can suggest www.booking.com for reservations.
- I only want to attend one day of the conference, is that possible?
Yes, you can attend only one day, the most important is to be present in the day of your presentation.
- Is the conference schedule available?
Details will be posted on our website as they are confirmed. A full conference schedule, including conference sessions, will be available on our website within 01 of April.
- Can I advertise in the conference program or during the conference?
Yes you can. Contact the organizer for details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I'm a presenter - is there a PowerPoint template I should be using?
No, you can use any Power Point template for your presentation. All rooms are equipped with PC and video projector.
- Are there any funding opportunities to have my travel and /or Conference Fee covered?
We are unable to offer any financial assistance or waive conference fees at this time. In the event that this changes, we will update the website and email all registered participants.
- Will I receive a certificate of attendance?
All authors (co/authors included) will receive the certificate of participation.
- Will be published my article in Book of proceedings and/or Journal?
Yes all articles and abstracts will be published in proceedings with ISBN by Richtmann Publishing in London. Articles will be published also in Journal of International Cooperation and Development.
- What is the cancellation policy for the conference?
For cancellation policy please visit the link https://www.icdsapienza.org
- I am an overseas participant and need a letter of invitation before I can receive my visa. What is the procedure?
You can receive the invitation letter after the registration and completing the payment of the conference fee. If you will be not able to take visa you can participate as virtual participant and conference materials will be sent to you by poste.
- If I choose the virtual participation how I can present my paper?
- You can send a poster which will be uploaded in the website and authors can contact you by email.
- You can register your presentation which will be uploaded in the website and in a specifically YouTube channel.
- How long should my presentation be?
Presentations run between 10-15 minutes long depending on the number of panelists.
- What length should my proposal abstract and my full paper be?
Please keep proposal abstracts to no more than 250 words and the full paper no more than 10 pages.
- Registration is closed. Can I still attend?
Yes we will have on-site registration, contact the secretariat at email@example.com for more information.
- My question is not listed here. Whom do I contact?
If your question is still unanswered, contact the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org